- You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
- You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.
- An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA, but a Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.
- Your government believes the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
- A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher “cute” but hosting a ‘sexual exploration or diversity class’ in grade school is perfectly acceptable.
The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of “underprivileged” drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools of a “home.”
You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iPhones, TV’s and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars).
Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you “safe.”
You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.
~Thanks for your input buddy~