The subject matter of a recent round table discussion was COEXIST. In the final analysis, the consensus was that Non-Conservatives, that would be Liberals, Progressives, Muslims, etc. will never achieve that state of being because:
- They that have a Constitution always want to diddle with it.
- They that don’t have a Constitution don’t want one.
- They are tolerant only of those who are like minded.
- They do not support personal freedom and personal responsibility.
- They support and encourage bigger government.
- They praise government from whom all blessings flow.
- Humans are omnipotent.
- They want to penalize eighty million law abiding citizens for the acts of a few.
- They believe that the only way to solve a problem is to form a committee, raise taxes and throw money at it.
In the final analysis, if folks really, really, really want to coexist, my advice is to never poke the bear.